Guarantee & Complaints
Below you can read everything about our guarantee and complaint scheme. Should there be any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.
See our Terms and conditions for our warranty.
Although we strive to make and ship everything as good as possible, there can always be things that are not entirely to your satisfaction. Please contact us first. We will try to resolve complaints with you according to this procedure.
- Report your complaint about the execution of the agreement to us within 2 months after the execution of the agreement and the discovery of defects in this execution.
- Describe clearly what the complaint is, when it was detected, to which agreement and products it relates. If possible, include pictures of any defects.
- Also, always include your phone number so we can contact you by phone if necessary. Sometimes a brief conversation helps to fully and properly understand the complaint.
- Submitted complaints will be answered within 14 days from the date of receipt, but we strive to do so sooner. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, you will be notified within the 14-day period with a notice of receipt and an indication of when you can expect a more detailed response.
- Please send this complaint preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com, if desired you can also send it by mail to our business address.
- We will do everything possible to come to a proper solution. We do this preferably in good consultation.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In case of complaints a consumer should first turn to the entrepreneur, Badu African Products. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform.
- If a complaint is found valid by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will make the choice to either replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.