Returns & Right of Withdrawal
Returning something is no fun for anyone but sometimes necessary or desired. Below we describe in our return policy the rights and obligations of you as buyer and of www.africunique.com as seller. Our goal: finding a good solution together.
To register a return, please use this form: Form return notification.
Article 1 - Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, you, as a consumer (for business customers, other rules apply), the possibility of dissolving the contract without giving any reason to dissolve for 14 days. This cooling-off period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the you or a representative previously designated by the you and made known to us.
- During the cooling-off period you will handle the product and its packaging with care. You shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you will return the product to the entrepreneur with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If you wish to use your right of withdrawal you are obliged to make this known to us within 14 days after receipt of the product. You must make this known using the return form or by any other means of communication such as e-mail. After you have made it known that you want to use your right of withdrawal, you must return the product within 14 days. You must prove that the delivered goods were returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch.
- If after the expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3 you have not made known your wish to use your right of withdrawal or have not returned the product to us, the purchase is a fact.
Article 2 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- In a number of cases, products we supply are excluded from the right of withdrawal. This is always clearly indicated in the product description. Paragraph 2 of this article describes which products and in what situations products are excluded.
- Excluded from the right of withdrawal are the following products:
- fabrics that have been cut to size by us for you, for example you have ordered less than 6 yards, this cannot be returned.
- did you order 6 yards (a full canvas African fabric) then it cannot be returned if it no longer has the original length and stickers.
- products made especially for you.
- products that cannot be returned due to hygiene, these include mouth masks, earrings and cosmetics.
Article 3 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If you send something back to us as a result of your right of withdrawal, only the costs of returning the goods will be for your account.
- You will receive your purchase amount including the costs of shipping the purchase back in full as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after revocation. The condition is that the product has been received back by us.
- If you return part of the original order, you will only receive the purchase amount (if paid) of that part of the order back. You will not receive the shipping costs of the order back, as you will keep part of the order.
- If you have paid an amount, we will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after revocation. Here is the condition that the product is already received back by us or conclusive evidence of complete return can be presented by you. Refund will be made via the same payment method used by you unless you expressly authorize a different payment method.
- If the product is damaged due to careless handling by you, you are liable for any depreciation in value of the product.
- You cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product when not all legally required information about the right of withdrawal has been provided by the entrepreneur, this should be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.