African net sponge - Sapor
The traditional African net sponge has been used for centuries in Africa, which is locally known as Sapor. This net sponge is made of nylon that exfoliates. It is environmentally friendly as it is long lasting and hygienic. Once you incorporate this sponge into your shower routine, you will never want anything else!
Instructions for use
To use, first wet your sponge with water and apply a little shower gel or soap. Start exfoliating the desired areas. After use, always rinse with water and hang to dry. Handy: the sponge is long enough so you can easily use it for your back too!
Note: Do not use it on your face.
Look here for an instructional video on youtube!
Benefits our African Net Sponge
- 100% hygienic
- Can be used daily
- Dries quickly and foams easily
- They help remove excess dirt, sebum and dead skin cells
- Our net sponges are easy and effectively to reach or clean your back
- Our African bath sponges will leave your skin feeling soft, refreshed and clean after use
- Washable at 40 degrees
- We bought our sponges from the local producers in Ghana.
Size : 80cm x 30cm
Recommended to replace them after every 2 to 5 years.